You can export your account's different entity information as CSV spreadsheet files throughout NorthBoundary. This includes:
This article will walk users through exporting their different entity data sets in NorthBoundary.
Note: These exports are not Reports.
Exporting CSV Files
This feature is only available for some entities, see the list above.
- Navigate to the relevant entity page.
- Use the search and filters to narrow down what you want to export.
- Use the Edit Columns button (if available) to add or remove fields:
- Click to select an Available Field and click the right arrow to move it to the Selected Fields. *repeat as many times as necessary
- Click to select a Selected Field and click the left arrow to move it to the Available Fields. *repeat as many times as necessary
- Click to select a Selected Field and click the up and down arrows to set the arrangement order. *repeat as many times as necessary
- Click Save when done.
- Note: Click Default Selection to reset the Selected Fields to their default order.
- There is usually a drop-down menu on the search bar. Click the drop-down button.
- Click Export CSV Files
- This will download a CSV File to your computer. You can use any spreadsheet software to open and edit your export file. However, we recommend you use Google Sheets.
Important Note: Microsoft Excel automatically converts large integers to scientific notation (example: 1.2345E+19). We do not recommend you use Microsoft Excel, nor do we support their software. Google Sheets is free software that works well with large integers.
Note: Some exports will have a _ID column that provides an ID Number for each row. This is useful when updating these entities using the import tool or matching a child entity to a parent entity.